Effect of COVID-19 on Global Residential Real Estate Market
The coronavirus pandemic’s consequences are tremors being felt all around the globe, especially by the real estate industry. The real estate market is segmented into four categories- housing, retail, hospitality, and commercial. Most listed real estate companies suffer from a crunch in consumer demand and take massive losses to their businesses. However, it is unclear how the crisis will affect the real estate business in the long term, but one thing stands clear above all other speculations. There will be no significant changes in the market for residential real estate.
Experts anticipate the global Residential Real Estate market grow at a noteworthy rate during the studied period, between 2020 and 2028. In 2020-2021, the market is predicted to be growing at a constant rate. With key players making their moves and prominently choosing their strategy, the market is expected to even further over the projected period.
- The Global Residential Real Estate Market 2020-2022 is an industry research report that offers a thorough and intensive look into the functioning of the residential real estate market until the year 2028
- The coronavirus pandemic continues to send tremors that are being felt all around the globe, especially by the real estate industry, with most listed real estate companies are suffering from a crunch in consumer demand and taking massive losses to their businesses
- Some of the key industry players discussed in this study are New Sobha Limited, DLF Properties, Godrej Properties, World Development Company Limited, Keller Williams Realty, CBRE Group, Inc.,
- The regions studied in this report are Asia-Pacific, Europe, North and Latin America, and southeast Africa
- This report also provides in-depth knowledge on supply and demand figures, states export/import expenditure, cost, revenue, price, and total gross margins
Recent research on the global residential real estate industry offers a thorough and intensive look into the residential real estate market’s functioning. The study has been named a “global Residential Real Estate Market research for 2020-2021”, it forecasts the overall operation and growth until the year 2027-2028. This report studies the effect different active and passive factors have on market development and other key markers.
The following report of the global residential real estate market focuses on the industry demand, size, global trend, share, growth, business statistics, top contenders, and business methodology forecasting until 2028
The Global Residential Real Estate market 2020-2021 research provides us with a first survey of the industry, including all its different applications, definitions, industry chain structure, and classifications. The Global Residential Real Estate Market Share analysis is produced, keeping in mind all the variables that affect international markets and their development courses, competitive panorama analysis, and regional critical development status through the projected period of observation. Manufacturing processes, as well as cost structures and development plans and policies, are also analyzed in this survey to help business enthusiasts or owners better understand the nitty-gritty involved with real estate business linked to that particular region exclusively.
Names of some of the key industry players discussed in this study are:
- Sobha Properties
- New World Development Company Limited
- Key One Real estate
- DLF Properties
- Simon Property Group
- Soundcloud promotion
- MAX Properties
- Colliers International
- EPA Real Estate
- Jones Lang LaSalle Inc
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
The regions studied in this report are:
- North and Latin America
- Asia-Pacific America
- Middle East Africa
Experts came up with this report to understand that it will help understand the residential real estate market and help businesses choose the best strategies for business expansion. Their strategy analysis section provides readers with much-needed insights from marketing channels and market positioning to potential growth strategies.