The global web hosting services market that evaluated $60 billion in 2019 and this industry could grow at a rate of 16% between 2020 to 2028.
- Global web hosting services market was valued at $56.7 billion in 2019
- Web hosting services market is expected to grow at a rate of 16% between 2020 to 2028
- The market report also delves into studying big firms like Google LLC, Amazon Web Services, Alibaba Cloud, etc.
According to the report, web hosting services can be classified into different categories, such as colocation, shared, Virtual Private Server (VPS), and dedicated. Web Hosting Services performs the vital job of allowing businesses and individuals to influence a website on the web and post their business-related and personalized content. A rising number of companies have spread worldwide, making it very difficult to have a lasting impact on a fleeting life under the constant onslaught of information on the internet. This is where web hosting services play their part as they are expected to strengthen market growth over the studied forecast period. Companies publish their websites on the internet, optimizing it to certain keywords to increase their presence and availability online, as well as use the internet for marketing the commodities they sell at an affordable advertising cost, unlike traditional marketing. It also reduces waste that is often a big problem following the traditional marketing rules.
An example of such a web hosting company is GoDaddy Operating Company LLC.
The global web hosting services market was estimated at around $60 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow even more rapidly in the future.
In revenue terms, the report talks about hows and how much in the following categories:
- Deployment: The public segment dominated this market with a share of 44% in 2019. This high share is due to the reasons such as higher returns and low cost on offers of cloud functions.
- Type: Shared hosting category dominated this market with a 38% revenue share in 2020. This high percentage was attributed to higher usage by smaller and medium businesses, such as startups.
- End-User: The enterprise segment dominated this market with a share of 91% in 2019. This high growing market potential can be credited to the increasing tendency of businesses to expand their marketability via the internet.
- Application: The public website segment dominated this part of the web hosting market with a share of 55% in 2019. This high share is since most websites are easily accessible to anyone on the web.
- Regional: North America dominated the market with a share of 35.28% in total revenue in 2019 since the US has a very high number of websites popping up on the internet. The percentage was guaranteed with firms like Google LLC, Amazon Web Services, GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC, all big names based in the US.
Europe and Asia is also estimated to grow by 16% between 2020-2028.
The market report also delves into studying big firms like Bluehost, Namecheap hosting, Webhost, Easy WP, Amazon Web Services, 1&1 IONOS Inc., Liquid Web, LLC, GoDaddy Hosting company LLC, Google LLC, Endurance International Group, WPEngine Inc., LLC, Hetzner Online GmbH, Alibaba Cloud, Equinix Inc, etc., and how they used WHS to progress into their business ventures.
The report also covers aspects and segments of from 2017-2028 in the following headlines, like above: